At Moose Lake Pentecostal Camp, we do not want any young person to miss out on camp because of money. Our goal is to provide a camp experience for all interested families. We work year-round to raise funds for our Sponsorship Account, and are blessed by generous donors who are committed to bringing kids to camp. However, our funds are limited, and though we would like to help everyone who applies, we distribute Sponsorships on a need-basis. We encourage you to contact your church, extended family, or local agency for additional assistance. We appreciate your prayerful consideration about your true need.
- Apply by filling out the form below and submitting it.
- This information will be held confidential within our leadership team.
- Give us a few days and we will contact you.
- If your application is approved for sponsorship, you will be required to go onto our website and register.
- You will be required to pay $50 towards each or your child/youth’s registration. This fee is subject to our normal cancellation policy: a full refund less a $25.00 admin fee up until 15 days before camp, after which there is no refund.
- Sponsorship covers children and youth summer camp fees including lodging, meals and activities.
If at any point your circumstances change, and you no longer need the Sponsorship, please let us know so we can redistribute those funds to another family in need.